Are you passionate about working across multiple global teams to build solutions that are more than the sum of their parts? Do you thrive on turning ambiguity into clarity? Do you enjoy diving both into business requirements and into IT service design?
This role requires ownership, autonomy, and an ability to deliver results. You should be a self-starter with a bias towards independent problem solving. Excellent communication and prioritization skills will be important as you partner with a diverse range of stakeholders to plan, design, and deliver the best IT support experience for Amazon employees.
As Program Manager, you will collaborate with stakeholders across Global IT to develop processes to provide the highest level of IT customer service, ensure customer satisfaction and continually improve IT service delivery for Amazon's senior leaders. You will also think strategically about business, product, and operational challenges.
Your first priority will be to create a framework to ensure immediate resolution of IT support requests for senior leaders worldwide. You will develop plans to build awareness of IT products available, gather and action IT service improvement feedback, and deliver targeted communications to this customer group.
Your proven experience managing complex projects will help you make strong business and technical solution decisions. Roll up your sleeves and have fun while creating significant value!
Success in this role will require an ability to:
- Thrive in the face of ambiguity; address and prioritize multiple projects.
- Understand strategic initiatives and drive them to a successful conclusion.
- Build trusting relationships allowing you to own and drive programs.
- Liaise between stakeholders, IT and engineering teams across the globe.
· Support development of best practices and initiatives that involve cross-functional coordination.
- Coordinate organizational and technical change management between multiple teams to meet a deadline.
- Identify and respond to risks and high-priority issues rapidly and effectively.