- External Job Description
Amazon Appstore is looking for a creative, self-motivated, enthusiastic graphic designer with a sense of humor. This person will work across multiple Amazon departments and external developers.
The candidate should have the ability to deliver high-quality, clean designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced production environment for Amazon Appstore. This position requires strong organizational skills, digital expertise, typographic skills and acute attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential. As a key member of the Appstore Consumer Marketing Team, the precision that you bring will continually raise the bar in quality, efficiency and workflow. The position can be based in Irvine or Seattle. Core job responsibilities:
- Understanding the market and its trends.
- Creating visual language, concepts and guidelines for the team's brand that have the ability to grow with our expanding portfolio.
- Deliver high quality/conceptual work that can be used across both print, digital and other mediums.
- Develop branded experiences that create resonance with our target audiences.
- Ability to run design explorations, creating multiple options to react to and consider
- Research current and future design trends and apply within the context of our target audience and offering.
- Write intuitive style guides and design specifications.
- Support, communicate, course-correct, and revise through ideation phases with brand team.
- Maintain a critical eye and an obsessive attention to detail.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve design problems.
- Partake in ideation and experimentation.