· A desire to work in a collaborative, intellectually curious environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
· 5+ Years industry experience as a Data Engineer or related specialty (e.g., Software Engineer, Business Intelligence Engineer, Data Scientist) with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets.
· 5+ Years of experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets
· Demonstrated strength in SQL, data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing.
· Experience in maintaining data warehouse systems and working on large scale data transformation
· Proven analytical and quantitative ability and a passion for enabling customers to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively lead and influence interactions with both business and technical team