Amazon’s display advertising team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented product manager to drive the vision and development of digital advertising tools. We are aggressively leveraging display advertising, consisting of web, mobile, and video, to acquire new customers, generate revenue, and continue our growth in new businesses. We have a world-class advertising platform and are focused on leveraging in-house technology to deliver on a growing number of marketing programs. We operate on a massive scale and are continuously innovating to expand our opportunities. One of our primary areas of focus is in data analytics, and we are developing new measurement features for digital advertising. Our team partners closely with engineering, product, and research science teams supporting our ad platform, and we partner closely with business and marketing leads across strategic businesses throughout Amazon. Our product manager role will drive the development of new capabilities supporting these strategic businesses and will be instrumental in the success of our advertising programs.
This is a high impact role, and to be successful you will need to be innovative in your thinking and technically savvy. You will need to be effective at cross-team collaboration, building consensus, and communicating a vision. You will need to have a solid understanding of the art and science of digital advertising; and be comfortable working with complex challenges of petabyte data scale, diverse products, and a global footprint. You will need to thrive playing a leading role on a highly visible team.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Establish an industry-leading vision for product features and roadmap, and evangelize vision with senior leadership.
- Develop a roadmap that defines and prioritizes requirements for Amazon’s proprietary advertising platform to support the initiatives of Amazon’s strategic business teams.
- Engage with key stakeholders across Amazon and within our ad platform teams to identify key issues and opportunities.
- Define user stories and product requirements; while contributing to the technical design of new product features.
- Partner with multiple engineering, product, and research science teams to deliver against aggressive roadmaps.
- Engage external partners to anticipate trends in the industry and identify innovative integration opportunities.