Amazon Web Services (AWS) digital marketing team is seeking a talented, self-directed, senior marketing manager to drive the vision and expansion of global nurture programs through a proactive, data-driven approach. This is a unique opportunity to play a key leadership role in an exciting, fast-growing business.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for top-level business goals and will own management, measurement, and execution of digital marketing for our lead and customer lifecycle nurture programs. You will work at the strategic level to champion new, innovative ideas, and at the tactical level to execute test plans, and iterate based on performance metrics. In this role, you will employ a heavy bias towards automation, always looking for ways to drive the optimal customer experience and internal efficiencies in a scalable way.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a high-performance digital marketing automation team, driving the vision for the channel, and setting best practices across an enterprise organization. Key ResponsibilitiesEmail Marketing Operations
Execution and Management
- Leads the day-to-day management of email operations including project management, build, QA, deployment, and reporting.
- Builds strong relationships across a global team to ensure achievement of business objectives as well as look for opportunities to improve processes and operational efficiency.
- Applies email and digital marketing best practices to determine new opportunities that will improve the customer experience.
- Assists in development of campaign strategies and plans.
- Drives and makes recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers within digital channels (e.g. cadence, frequency, etc.).
- Leads, contributes, and manages the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies.
- Drives the targeting and customer segmentation for digital campaigns
- Develops and executes test plans to refine messaging and drive lift
- Leverages automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization growing at a rapid pace
- Establishes and maintains scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
Team Vision & Development
- Collaborates with internal and external teams to execute email marketing from concept to development.
- Manages the maintenance of a library of assets and campaigns including asset hierarchy, asset management, etc.
- Partners across teams to deliver work on-time and on-budget.
- Has backbone, challenges the status quo, and pushes for the best customer experience.
- Provides coaching, direction, and leadership support to team members in order to achieve individual, business, and customer results.
- Digital marketing visionary; challenges and inspires team members.
- Oversees training and development of partner teams and team members.