For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. Americas Sales Strategy & Operations (SSO) is a diverse team that supports the Sales, Demand Generation, Inside Sales, Solution Architects, and Business Development teams across Canada, the US and LATAM to enable AWS teams to better serve our customers in their journey to the cloud.
The AWS Americas Sales Productivity and Readiness (SPR) team is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Program Manager to spearhead the transformation of our sales and technical sales enablement methodology and execution. In this role, you will own the design and launch of our onboarding and “always-boarding” programs and initiatives to speed time to productivity for new hires and maintain peak field readiness for tenured Sales Reps and Solution Architects. You will collaborate closely with a broad set of key stakeholders from the SPR, Sales, Solution Architect, Marketing, Business Development, and WW Enablement teams to develop and execute transformative programs in support of the Americas sales strategy.
To be successful in this role, it is critical that you have the ability to influence and convince others in order to drive projects with multiple key stakeholders to completion within pre-defined deadlines. Excellent program management, written, and verbal communication skills are required.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Work with a broad set of key stakeholders to design and launch sales and technical sales experiential learning and “just-in-time” learning programs.
· Own the development and launch of sales playbooks to support field execution in alignment with marketing campaigns.
· Build a best practice sharing program to replicate best practices across the Americas
· Define and implement a social selling strategy in the Americas
· Partner with WW Enablement team to tailor and land global enablement initiatives in the Americas
· Act as a conduit and liaison between SPR Leads and other teams to optimize existing enablement programs and build new initiatives to address identified readiness gaps.