Would you like to be part of a team focused on building adoption of Amazon Web Services with partners and prospective customers? Do you have the business savvy and the technical acumen necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as the premier cloud provider? Amazon Web Services is expanding into the US Public Sector market, and this new group within Amazon offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
In this role, you will be focused on Enterprise accounts within the National Security and Department of Defense (DoD) arena. The ideal candidate has some previous sales experience with a terrific perspective on connecting with customers. The candidate will have a strong demonstrated interest in technology and the public sector in the U.S., eager to assist customers in their mission to educate, govern, protect and grow. S/he needs to be a self-starter, able to track and address many priorities during the day. This successful candidate will also be a strong analytical thinker with hands-on familiarity with various technologies.
Your responsibilities will include qualifying inbound leads, working with sales teams on larger deals and managing partner opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully manage a high volume of inbound leads as well as experience interacting with partners. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to work in a high-volume environment and with multiple sales teams. This role will be located in Herndon Virginia. Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ensure high customer service for all inbound requests while meeting or exceeding response times.
• Cooperate in the development and execution of a sales programs and territory plan including outbound calling and campaigns against established target lists.
• Create and maintain a documented robust sales pipeline
• Create and implement new approaches that increase performance within your territory
• Analyze sales/metrics data from your territory to help evolve your strategy
• Manage numerous requests concurrently & strategically. Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Limited travel.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com