Would you like to join a team focused on producing high-quality technical documentation for Amazon Web Services (AWS)? Do you have the passion for producing cutting-edge content and deep technical background necessary to maintain Amazon as the premier player in cloud computing and web services technology?
As a Technical Writer at AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to work with directly with subject matter experts to produce internal and customer-facing product documentation in a cross-functional, distributed environment.
Amazon.com is deeply committed to be a leader in the web services marketplace, and one of the key measures of success is how well we support the vibrant community that consumes AWS products. Our global content team plays a vital role in providing thought leadership internally and externally to the broader ecosystem (including our customers), and making sure that the details of our products are clearly described, as well as easy to consume and follow.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and a technical background that enables her or him to interact effectively with Solutions Architects (SA), Product Managers, and Technical Program Managers. In addition, the ideal candidate has a demonstrated ability to start with the customer and work backwards, collaborate with subject matter experts and peers, and quickly grasp new technical concepts with enthusiasm.
- Deliver high-quality product documentation for the AWS Solutions Architecture organization that helps customers understand and use the product
- Help improve processes for how content is created, delivered, and maintained
- Proactively improve your level of knowledge about AWS products, services, and customers
- Work closely with the subject matter experts, advocating for product and documentation innovation on behalf of the customer
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Own documentation projects from start to finish, working with limited supervision