Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Join the compliance team supporting our rapidly growing and evolving payments business, and help us make history!
You will be responsible for:
· Promoting a collaborative culture of compliance, providing AML subject matter expertise to business and operations teams.
· Assisting the Risk and Compliance Manager in keeping abreast of changes in state and federal AML laws and regulations, and helping make necessary adjustments to internal policies, procedures, and controls.
· Participating in the design and delivery of AML training programs, large and small in scale, including coaching and mentoring.
· Identifying, developing and executing data analysis to uncover areas opportunity and enhance controls.
· Designing and executing analyses, including data mining by utilizing available analysis tools, interpreting the results and developing recommendations and actionable steps based on the learning.
· Learning and understanding a broad range of Amazon’s internal tools data resources and know how, when and which data sources to use.
· Conducting deep dives into sizeable data sets to answer key business questions.