The AWS Internet of Things (IoT) Greengrass project is a new initiative in Amazon and we’re pulling together a fantastic team to achieve our mission. We believe we will be at the hub of enabling the next wave of innovation in technology. If you are fascinated by the endless possibilities unlocked when embedding technology into physical things – from smart homes, wearables, medical devices, automobile, intelligent industrial automation and more, we have the right role for you.
IoT refers to a system of physical devices, from cars, light bulbs, sensor grids and more, that connect to the Internet. There will be 50 billion connected devices in 2020 if current trends continue, and any device that consumes electricity can become connected.
We are looking for Software Development Engineer to develop mission critical IoT features for Ubiquitous (everywhere) Greengrass services. This is an exciting new area that will challenge you while providing solid learning opportunities with great visibility.
- Are a group of technologists from diverse backgrounds
- Obsess over our customer’s needs and experience
- Are owners. We love building new innovative technologies, and improving our existing ones
- Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready.
- Are fast-growing, agile and collaborative
- Enjoy seeing the impact your work has on real customers
- Are comfortable in an agile environment and create order from ambiguity
- Are excited about the incredible opportunity connected products represent
- Build strong teams with others as passionate as you about this mission
- Take ownership and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Want to create applications at a massive scale used by millions of people
- Use data to make decisions and validate assumptions
- Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best