Amazon is looking for a passionate, results-oriented Program Manager to join the Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization. This role requires an individual with excellent project management abilities and outstanding business acumen. The candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, have a strong track record of delivering results and brings attention to detail. The candidate is also a customer advocate with exemplar communication skills and the ability to influence without authority. Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will work in lock-step with multiple business and operation teams, and will have a proven track record of full cycle project management, from conception and design through implementation, measurement and continuous improvement. Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and manage various projects, such as the design and deployment of operating models and transition plans, through its life cycle and report on progress.
- Build and implement processes across ADS that will allow the organization to scale to customer demand in the coming years
- Manage risks and issues and take corrective measurements
- Coordinate the projects and their inter-dependencies
- Manage stakeholder communication and drive change throughout the impacted stakeholder groups