Do you want to become a pioneer in defining and launching emerging mobile gaming products?
The Amazon Appstore is hiring a Senior Product Manager to work on a confidential new gaming initiative. You will have an opportunity to join a recently formed team in the early stages of development and help build and launch a new-to-market product. In this role, you will drive the strategy, product vision, business requirements, launch activities, and post-launch feature evolution and adoption for a new gaming product across multiple gaming platforms. You will work closely with product, user experience design, marketing, business development, engineering, data, and leadership teams to identify and define key features, complementary products and services, business opportunities, and drive innovation to bring this new product and other new products and services to market. You will have a high degree of ownership and take on challenging and high-visibility projects. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, embrace ambiguity with critical, analytical thinking, and drive end-to-end product development with buy in from key stakeholders.
As the Senior Product Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
· Defining the internationalization plan for the product
Defining the main developer-facing experience for interacting with the product
· Creating a data strategy, including defining internal KPIs and externally-facing services
· Writing detailed, crisp business requirements that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and service
Visualizing the product requirements in collaboration with UX designers
· Generating buy-in for the product vision with leadership and with key partner teams
· Creating and maintaining an optimized and logically sequenced product roadmap in collaboration with other PMs
· Managing prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support load
· Identifying and resolving strategic issues that impair the team’s ability to meet product goals
· Leading teams across functions to deliver products and ensure product vision is implemented effectively
· Conducting data analysis to drive decision making and identify key challenges and opportunities