Amazon Benchmarking is seeking a Software Development Manager to lead a Computer Vision and Robotics team in designing tools that measure the customer experience and performance of Amazon products around the world. This is cutting edge technology and an opportunity to exercise your creativity; exploring unconventional ideas to simulate and quantify any aspect of the customer experience.
Joining a small team of scrappy hardware, software, and data engineers, you will direct efforts to leverage computer vision algorithms, robotics, TCP traffic analysis, and quantitative analysis to challenge conventional wisdom with hard data. Our ideal candidate loves building software, is creative and fearless, knows how to get things done, and is not afraid to take on big challenges.
Are you this person? If so, you are going to love this job because you will:
· Solve unique problems and work on a small, self-directed team.
· Build tools that have never been made before
· Work in a cool set of technologies such as robotics and computer vision, with all the algorithms that come with it
· Develop the strategy and directly influence the vision and objectives for your team's work in alignment with business and market needs
· Directly change what we do in Amazon products to delight our customers