- Master's Degree
- Ability to understand and communicate business and technical needs
- Ability to travel domestically on occasion
- Excellent communication skills including facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Ability to interact with and influence people at all levels and have excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience using the public cloud as a developer, architect, technical program manager, or implementer
- Working knowledge of AWS’ government-specific regions
- Solid systems design and architecture background
- Video processing technologies (MPEG2 / AVC/ HEVC/ MPEGTS)
- Adaptive bitrate video streaming and delivery technologies
*Please email AWS Sourcing Recruiter, Scott Korkowski (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
**For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com.**