We are looking for a passionate, insightful, and results-oriented Business Analyst to build and create the data and metrics framework that will power our startup initiative. This role will define and deliver programs and analysis, which will drive business decisions and result in step function improvements for our customers. In this role, you will be working with large and complex data sets; you should be passionate about bringing data together to answer business questions. You should have deep expertise in creation and management of datasets and the proven ability to translate the data into meaningful insights. In this role, you will have ownership of end-to-end development of solutions to complex questions and you’ll play an integral role in strategic decision-making.
You are an individual with outstanding analytical and modeling abilities, excellent communication skills, good business understanding, and technically savvy. The successful candidate will be an analytical problem solver who enjoys diving into data, is excited about investigations and algorithms, can multi-task, and can credibly interface between technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Design and build metrics, reporting, and processes as needed to support the team
- Use data to identify opportunities and provide strong recommendations to influence leadership in how to respond to them
- Architect the right data ecosystem to supply actionable business intelligence
- Develop data storage strategy and design data views for business needs
- Effectively balance scalability, performance, accuracy, and business needs in design decisions
- Combine expert knowledge of statistical methodology and analysis with advanced programming skills to support complex analyses
- Uphold the highest standards of data collection, reporting, and analysis across our team through all phases of software development