Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world-class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
We are looking for an exceptional Workforce Management (WFM) Real Time Adherence (RTA) Analyst, who is passionate about their work, understands how to manage calls across a network of contact centers, and who has the ability to contribute new innovations to the within the Amazon Seller Support Workforce Management Team.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in typical workforce management disciplines: scheduling, RTA, intermediate level reporting skills, and experience optimizing manpower in contact center environments. The ideal candidate would also support and own proactive tactical workforce management responses to address service level challenges. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations that require immediate real time intervention, as well as short term scheduling management and planning (1-16 weeks in advance).
Positions may be located in any of the following locations: Seattle, WA; Grand Forks, ND; San Jose, CR; Bangalore, IN; Hyderabad, IN
- Monitor intraday performance of call volume and staffing levels across multiple locations, to ensure ongoing service performance is maintained, identifying and responding to periods which require remediation tactics (e.g. adjusting schedules, canceling offline activates, posting extra hours).
- Monitor, record, and escalate real-time schedule adherence impacts; including tardiness, absenteeism, and other schedule deviations.
- Coordinate with outsourced service providers daily, to ensure staffing performance is meeting or exceeding acceptable standards.
- Adjust routing schemes and realign resources to optimize coverage and service based on skill set and priority, across multiple sites.
- Recognize and initiate escalation process for systems outages and submit problem tickets to the help desk, and initiate appropriate tactics to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Maintain and track accurate records of PTO accruals, attendance, and time off usage via Workforce Management system.
- Provide feedback, analysis and reporting of relevant trends, such as: call performance stats, call arrival patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates and resource allocation.