How often have you had an opportunity to be a founding member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge business problem through innovative technology? Would you like to know more about how computer vision and machine learning can be used to solve these problems? If this sounds intriguing, then we’d like to talk to you about a marketing leadership role on a team within the Amazon Devices & Services organization that's tackling a set of problems requiring significant innovation.
Are you passionate about building an elevated customer experience, beautiful content and design, and powerful stories? We are looking for a leader to develop and drive the marketing and communication strategy for emerging products. You will own optimizing major awareness channels and developing new ways to engage and retain customers. You:
- Think creatively about how to segment, target, and reach potential customers
- Push for exploration of new marketing channels by evaluating, prioritizing, and testing based on opportunity size
- Analyze existing customer trends and partner with relevant product and other partner teams to improve the experience for our target customers and explore new opportunities for marketing
You will partner with product and engineering to drive our vision, strategy, and deliverables to meet key objectives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Strategic responsibilities include:
- Describe and build our customer value proposition
- Develop customer segmentation and go-to-market plans
- Establish our product positioning, messaging, and outline our key points of differentiation
- Create and execute marketing strategy with annual and quarterly marketing plans and programs
- Set annual marketing goals
- Develop and maintain our brand
- Build partnerships with other Amazon businesses
Operational responsibilities include:
- Build and manage a high-performing organization
- Launch new products and features
- Manage marketing budget to deliver key marketing goals
- Conduct surveys, focus groups, and similar methods to gain customer insight
- Manage customer communications
- Develop brand guidelines and templates, and ensure that they are applied globally
You will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business judgment, and critical thinking to innovate on behalf of our customers. You will use your ability to analyze and understand complex data to drive decisions. You will have a proven track record of owning and developing world-class communication and branding. You should be a self-starter who can lead multiple projects at a time and drive them to completion. This is a highly visible role and you will lead discussions with senior leadership across and outside of Amazon Devices & Services.