Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
As part of a project team you will work alongside Senior Sensor and Electrical Engineers; driving supporting the selection, design, debug, validation and optimization of sensors in products. You will be involved in projects from concept through production, gaining exposure to the complete design lifecycle. You will also support engineering builds gaining experience with high volume manufacturing.
- Sensor selection, validation and integration.
- Review layout and schematic design.
- Validate hardware and debug issues.
- Develop automated test tools (labview, HPVEE).
- Travel to support engineering builds.