Are you interested in how Amazon can help learners and educators? Come be a part of the team that is reimagining digital technology and its impact on education. Amazon Education is looking for a talented Product Manager to define new digital content business models spanning different customer verticals for schools (K-12 school districts to higher education) and enterprise customers (libraries to corporate customers). This is a new strategic role that will partner cross-functionally with fast-paced teams to launch new models/products working closely with the Kindle Content team, Print Books team, and Amazon Business team to launch effective print and digital enterprise solutions. The ideal candidate can work successfully in a fast paced environment riddled with ambiguity, has experience partnering with business and technical teams, and success with developing new business models for complex industries, initiatives and products. This person uses metrics and analysis to guide decision-making, is able to dive deep into data and can think creatively about new opportunities to disrupt on behalf of the customer.
This candidate will:
- Be customer obsessed when creating a best-in-class experience for businesses, including higher ed, professional, and K-12 institutions.
- Enjoy solving problems and is good at crafting solutions, both strategically and tactically.
- Be methodical, analytical, and goal-focused with a driving need for accuracy.
- Identify, assess, track and resolve issues and risks at multiple levels; including both technical risks and associated business risks.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and delegate tasks to partnering teams.
- Be able to work cross-functionally with the senior leadership, US and international business teams, product management teams, and engineering teams.
- Have a startup mentality and be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
- Execute selected projects on time and with high quality standards.