If you obsess over your customers and delivering practical, scalable reporting and business intelligence, we are the team for you. We are looking for exceptionally talented, bright and driven people to help Amazon be the most customer-centric company on earth. This is your chance to make history with us.
We are building a team in Beijing that will provide support as a service to deliver HR’s people data needs. This role will have a strong focus on operational delivery of data and reporting that ensures outstanding levels of service. You will also support the ongoing development of our services by gathering and responding to Voice of the Customer feedback.
This position will work closely with many teams across the globe to deliver tools and insights that have a direct impact on Amazon’s workforce. Help us build a group on the forefront of using data to transform how Amazon attracts, develops, and retains the world’s best talent. Successful candidates will have experience working on operational teams and knowledge of HR processes and systems. Responsibilities include:
- Be a main point of contact for individuals with data and reporting needs via email, phone and chat / instant messaging
- Act as a builder, creating reports and dashboards that match to customer requirements
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation and through self-guided exploration; escalating where these cannot be resolved
- Actively seeking the voice of your customers to improve levels of service
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees that have minimal data experience
- Train HR users on systems and provide process/system support, develop and maintain functional user documentation
- Active participate in development of BI Tools through expansion of reporting catalog
- Assist with the roll out of new tools and systems to HR teams including execution of testing, and training tasks
- Aid in the creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, and training materials