Senior Product Marketing Manager – Amazon Glacier
Job ID: | Amazon Web Services, Inc. Job Description
Do you wake up in the morning excited about what cloud computing can do for customers of all shapes and sizes? Are you excited to be able to explain the benefits and capabilities of offerings like Amazon Glacier to customers? Do you have a passion for helping customers understand how these technologies can make a big difference to their businesses? Do you have a knack for creating high quality marketing deliverables that crisply convey value propositions? Are you one of those rare technologists as comfortable working with engineering team as talking with a journalist? The Amazon Web Services Product Marketing team is hiring!
Amazon S3 is an object storage service that provides customers with storage capacity for their Amazon applications. You will have the opportunity to define the strategy for how we communicate to our customers about S3 and related services. You will be responsible for defining our positioning and messaging to customers, creating the most compelling content to help customers understand our value proposition and building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption of these services. You’ll get to work on a large-scale business and have a big impact every day.
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
Be great fun to work with. At Amazon Web Services, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Enjoy communicating with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for helping customers of all shapes and sizes, from hot start-ups to established enterprises understand how our services can help take their applications to the next level.
Have an unbridled passion for technology. In 2017, AWS launched more than 1000 new features and services, and we are continuing to innovate at a rapid pace. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and helping articulate the most complex technical concepts in simple terms that make sense to customers. Roles and Responsibilities
· Own the development of all value propositions, core content, marketing, and go-to-market strategies for Amazon Glacier
· Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, presentations, how to guides etc.)
· Work with Solutions Architects to develop technical content including white papers and reference architectures
· Work with engineering teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
· Build and maintain positive relationships with industry analysts
· Engage with Press/Journalists as appropriate
· Identify and execute on breakthrough product marketing activities that reach target audience effectively
· Own Website content and 3rd party Social Media content
· Work effectively across AWS with groups such as sales, business development, product management, and evangelists to achieve business goals
If these ideals mesh with your experience, skills and motivations, then join our high-performance, global team to work in a company that rewards top talent with impressive compensation and career growth opportunities.