At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. If you'd like to help us build a world-class delivery experience, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical Product Manager to lead a product that will change the way Amazon manages tax compliance for our customers around the globe.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a great leader, innovator, influencer and an analytical problem solver. You will need to think and act fast, deal with ambiguity and be able to develop ideas into products that work on a global scale. You need to be comfortable working with multiple teams at all levels, including teams in different countries.
As PM you will be responsible for:
· Owning the vision for the product and clearly articulating the strategy to management
· Leading and developing a team of top talent
· Setting the direction for world-class user experience design
· Business & product roadmap planning, developing features and defining requirements
· Preparing launch plans, determining release goals, and prioritizing features
· Developing and using metrics to constantly improve the business
· Working with global users to drive adoption