AWS Training & Certification is seeking a driven, talented, senior and experienced Visual Designer
to define the look and feel of engaging digital learning experiences for our users. As the Visual Designer on the Training and Certification’s Learning Design team, you will be responsible for designing interactive experiences, engaging video content including motion graphics, and virtual environments. You will closely collaborate with learning experience designers and media producers to create engaging learning journeys that have a cohesive look and feel and integrate into the overall AWS brand. You will be faced with complex design challenges, which you will solve with delightful, engaging and elegant solutions. The rapid pace of delivery for our business requires seamless coordination between the Curriculum Release and Publishing teams, Infrastructure, and Marketing to ensure that audience requirements are defined. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing and measuring the success of each project through a defined set of goals and metrics. The right candidate has proven visual design experience and deep expertise in graphic design, motion graphics design, and UX design. You will have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, successful experience in media production with a focus on emerging technologies such as VR, and a passion for customers and the cloud computing industry. You also thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and global team. Responsibilities
- Develop and define creative visuals for innovative digital learning paths and seamless integration of different learning tools.
- Apply design-thinking principles to create interactive assets, motion graphics-based videos, virtual environments, and UX design.
- Ability to problem solve and ensure deadlines are met and expectations exceeded.
- Direct motion graphic designers, UX designers, front-end developers and other contractors as needed.
- Create design guidelines for different leaning modalities
- Develop and define goals and metrics to measure effectiveness of the user experience.
- Collect inputs and requirements from various stakeholders and understand needs in their context.
- Present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives.
- Anticipate the future of how people learn today and in the future and how visual content can contribute to engaging learning experiences.
- Look at technologies at how they can solve problems in creative ways.
- Look at Learning from outside of the technology industry and think of applications that could be applied to our needs