Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up business and organizations in over 190 countries around the world. Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services officially began offering developer customers access to web services – now widely known as cloud computing – based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform.
On the AWS Finance team you will be surrounded by people that are exceptionally talented, bright, and driven, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. To support this quickly growing business, you must be highly analytical and possess a strong passion for analytics and accountability, setting high standards, and razor-sharp accuracy. We take working hard, having fun, and making history seriously – you should too!
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst on the AWS Infrastructure Finance team to support Internal Amazon teams in Retail and Devices organization with a focus on Infrastructure capacity planning and related capital expenditure.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to drive efficient use of AWS services by Amazon users
- Own all appropriate month-end and annual financial planning processes and facilitate reviews with stakeholders
- Develop, report on, and analyze key metrics that drive actionable goals to ensure we are running a lean business while exceeding customer expectations
- Perform modeling and analysis for technology transitions and product launches
- Work with Software Development team to build tools which facilitate usage and capex analysis
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity - Affirmative Action Employer – Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.