The Amazon Prime Video team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to offer customers the widest selection of digital video content including Amazon original content and make it trivially easy for them to enjoy it wherever and whenever they want. We are just getting started in Mexico with Prime Video, but have very ambitious goals to become a leading player in the video entertainment industry and delight our customers with a great service and broad content.
We are looking for a Marketing Program Manager who is responsible for supporting engagement and driving automation across multiple marketing channels. His/her main responsibilities span from identifying clear customer cohorts, test new programs to drive engagement and automate them once proved successful. Test as well content creatives, so ability to design and measure content results is important. This person will execute across a broad range of merchandising tools and will have to find ways to reduce repetitive task by automating programs.
The successful candidate will be data-driven and very action oriented; s/he should be able to be more comfortable in a fast pace test and try environment, where s/he does multiple activities across a broad range of skills. S/he balances creativity with analytics and agility with operational discipline. S/he should thrive in a culture of decisions based on analytics, be comfortable diving deep into the data. Key Responsibilities
- Implement and execute new engagement plans for specific cohorts of customers, including recurring work for creating merchandising campaigns, pulling analytics from campaigns and scale program automation.
- Develop insights to inform engagement and acquisition plans, define customer cohorts and automate programs based on segments. Drive analyses that help connect consumer behavior onsite to actionable testing plans
- Work closely with the Seattle International marketing team to develop insights and build campaigns
- -Own and execute ongoing email, push, and onsite local campaigns in collaboration with the International marketing team
- Own ongoing A/B testing and optimization of channel management flows
- Monitor and manage production of creative assets, ensure assets are ready when need for campaign executions
- Build and analyze key metrics and traffic patterns to measure attribution / performance of marketing programs.
- Work with BI team to conduct analysis and reporting across all acquisition and engagement marketing channels.
- Identify, design and implement innovative messaging to drive advertiser engagement.