The Amazon Prime Video team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to offer customers the widest selection of digital video content including Amazon original content and make it trivially easy for them to enjoy it wherever and whenever they want. We are just getting started in Mexico with Prime Video, but have very ambitious goals to become a leading player in the video entertainment industry and delight our customers with a great service and broad content.
We are looking for a Senior Social Media Manager who is responsible for overseeing organic social for all Prime Video in Mexico, paid social and social media, including measurement and optimization. The ideal candidate will have a passion for inventing new measurement, creating and scaling templates and repeatable formats, owning and sharing best practices. This role’s scope includes: (1) leading all activities of Amazon Video on platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, etc. in collaboration with the headquarter team in Seattle, (2) Monitoring customer engagement and sentiment on social media closely in order to inform our marketing decisions, (3) creating best-in-class campaigns for Originals and Exclusives TV shows on social media, ensuring a high quality outcome that drives to exceed the goals
The successful candidate will be data-driven with a proven track record of driving growth through online, mobile, and social marketing programs. S/he should be able to think/act strategically, develop structured plans and be willing to execute hands on with a start-up type of mentality. S/he balances creativity with analytics and agility with operational discipline. Candidates should be both idea generators and builders, with a strong sense of accountability, and a keen focus on delivering great customer experiences and strong, measurable results. S/he should thrive in a culture of decisions based on analytics, be comfortable diving deep into the data, yet able to step-back and communicate both the strategic and immediate implications on priorities. Key Responsibilities
- Own the Video Subscription paid and organic social media marketing campaigns across social platforms
- Develop and implement a clear vision for the Social Media strategy in Mexico
- Be innovative and push the social media envelope. Build and execute paid social media campaigns
- Work with talent and build social influencer marketing campaigns
- Report on progress against goals and relevant social marketing metrics to management.
- Coordinate, collaborate and build relationships with social marketers and teams across Amazon and externally with partners
- Support the goal of accelerating signups and engagement, through delivering best-in-class marketing activities in the country.
- Work with the Central Analytics teams to gain insight into the performance of campaigns and to optimize/re-allocate priorities as appropriate.
- Collaborate with internal teams including Amazon Prime and Retail teams to achieve goals and share best practice as required.
- Establishing effective and efficient working relationships with all central teams in Seattle and other Social Media Managers as appropriate.