nterested in Amazon devices like Kindle, Echo, etc.? Come work on them. We’re building exciting applications and services behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products. We’re working hard, having fun, making history; come join us!
QA Engineers test code at the user level, both manually and with automated tools. Our QA Engineers use black box, gray box, and white box testing techniques; they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests and/or user-level test automation tools. Software QA Engineers work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. Software QA Engineers also work with groups such as Product Management, User Experience Design, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests. Software QA Engineers are also responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
- Evaluates product functionality and creates test strategies and test cases to assess product quality
- Develops test strategies and creates appropriate test harnesses and platforms to support automated testing
- Execute test plans, provide quality assessment and assist defect investigation
- Communicate with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization.
- Automate the validation of modern user interfaces and messaging infrastructures
- Evaluate and integrating open source and in house developed tool sets
To learn more about the Digital Products team at Amazon, visithttp://www.amazon.com/careers/digitalproducts
and apply now.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer