What technical and leadership skills are most critical for new Fulfillment Center General Managers to effectively lead their site, and how do we support managers in developing those skills? Amazon Worldwide Operations is looking for a leadership development and/or operations leader to help us develop solutions that answer this question. This role is an opportunity to partner with senior leaders in Customer Fulfillment and own a large scale, global solution from end-to-end, including analysis, program design, development, delivery, evaluation and everything in-between.
We are looking for an operations or learning professional who has the ability and initiative to understand the business needs, analyze issues and influence solutions/outcomes. This individual must be self-driven and have the capability and confidence to interface effectively with senior leaders and multiple stakeholders. A strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, influencing skills, strategic thinking and planning/project management skills are critical for this role. This individual must thrive in a fast paced, rigorous environment with changing priorities. Key areas of responsibility:
· End-to-end ownership of GM Academy development program intended to develop technical and leadership skills for new Fulfillment Center GMs.
· Provide thought leadership on best methods to develop leaders.
· Produce White Papers and written reports that analyze and interpret assessment findings.
· Design innovative and transformative learning programs and experiences.
· Manage the development of programs in partnership with operations and broader learning team.
· Develop and execute evaluation strategies for programs.
· Partner with a stakeholder group of Directors and VPs. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation