Are you passionate about innovative technologies like speech and IoT? Are you interested in Amazon Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo? Are you interested to learn how Alexa powers AWS LEX? Are you entrepreneurial and interested in learning the dynamics of both Alexa and AWS? Here is a unique opportunity to be part of both worlds AWS and Alexa.
The Amazon Alexa team is looking for a Sr. Software Dev Engineers to help build the Speech recognition, Natural language understanding(NLU) and entity resolution services to cater to AWS LEX. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for new products and IoT, enthusiasm for our mission, and a talent for managing building great products. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history.
The Sr. Software Dev Engineer role requires working with AWS development team, science teams to understand how AWS LEX user experience translate into speech recognition, NLU and Entity Resolution(ER) design and evolution. An opportunity to own technical solutions end to end, building scalable services to cater to the growing needs to AWS LEX, building the solutions that work future Alexa customers. This position involves leading cross functional tech team from design through delivery, working with Sr Engineers/ Principal Engineers from peer teams in Alexa and AWS.
- Own and manage how AWS LEX needs translate into Alexa platform requirements in speech recognition, Natural language understanding and Entity Resolution.
- Responsible for the architecting & developing cutting edge solutions
- Lead team members to investigate design, prototype and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Provide technical excellence and mentor team members
- Collaborate effectively with peer teams and key partner services to deliver robust engineering product
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.