Looking for a career at a company that seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company? Interested in disrupting the B2B landscape? Eager to contribute to a business that is growing exponentially? If so, this is the right role for you. Amazon Business
represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high interest for Amazon. We are focused on building integration focused solutions that enable our business customers and business alliances to get their systems integrated with Amazon. The needs of these business customers and alliances are different from those of the traditional Amazon customer, so we are reinventing everything from their connectivity to Amazon to how we display our selection, price our products, provide the right customer experience and offer unparalleled customer support. The Role
Amazon is looking for a product owner with proven experiences in thought leadership, product management, and detailed execution to define, lead, and develop a suite of integration focused products to provide an unrivaled customer experience for businesses using Amazon.com. These businesses range from small businesses to large enterprises.
Specifically this product manager will:
1. Define a multi-year vision and strategy to meet eProcurement and ERP integration needs of businesses of all shapes and sizes.
2. Manage key aspects of integration experience – ranging from punch-out, electronic ordering, eInvoicing, and liaison with operations and technology teams to drive improvements.
3. Own business requirements, participate in sprint planning meetings and deliver on the road map for process, and technology initiatives.
4. Use business analytics and voice of the customer feedback to provide insight to all relevant product/project stakeholders to create and drive change to improve the customer experience.
5. Identify opportunities to develop and drive solutions to scale through automation and self-service.
6. Evangelize business integration vision among multiple Amazon teams and influence them to deliver business specific capabilities.
7. Engage with our international teams to serve as thought-leader as we investigate opportunities to expand our offering world-wide.