At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for dynamic, organized self-starters to join our Human Resources department as a Senior Human Resources Manager to be based in one of our North America Fulfillment Centers. Opportunities are available nationwide and Amazon will provide relocation assistance.
The Senior HR Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our fulfillment center. This onsite role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
· The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
· The ability to create a vision and goals for an HR team, inspire, and motivate the team to achieve excellence in terms of customer support and core HR processes
· A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
· Experience with rapid and complex changing work environments
· Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement; demonstrated experience driving process improvements and specific skills in Kaizen methodologies preferred
· Strong project management skills; ability to lead projects at a network level to influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution and achievement of the right results
· Success in creating and driving effective and positive employee relations, retention and reward programs
· The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
· Strong internal and external customer service focus
· The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills