Amazon’s Device and Services Design Group has launched revolutionary products like Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV and Echo along with a range of content and services like Amazon Instant Video, and Alexa voice commands. Are you interested in joining the team to lead Amazon’s next innovation?
Our design studio is looking for a UX Designer with impeccable craft and attention to detail to help build the next big product that will offer an exciting way for families to interact with home media and information. You will contribute to a product vision, design connected experiences for digital, mobile, and home space, and deliver the interaction and visual design building blocks.
Join a multidisciplinary team of extraordinary UX designers, technologists, animators, and industrial designers. We are equal parts thinkers and doers, analysts and artists, designers and customers. Our goal is to ship both revolutionary and evolutionary products we are proud to use ourselves. This role is based in Seattle, WA.
What we’re looking for:
UX Production Designer with strategic design background, exceptional problem-solving skills, and extreme attention to detail to thrive within a fast-paced, collaborative, startup-like environment.
• Showcase simple design solutions for complex problems using UI models, conceptual diagrams, user stories, wireframes, storyboards, visual mockups, and simple prototypes.
• Build and maintain a design language system with UX principles, interaction patterns, UI components, and functional specifications for internal and third party developers
• Manage the design process by setting people’s expectations, driving decisions, and tracking issues.
• Articulate design work and rationale to teams, peers, and executives for review and feedback
• Collaborate with Design, Program, and Engineering teams from design concept to design solution, UX guidelines, asset production, and bug fixes to ensure quality all the way to market.
• Visual Quality Control across our device eco-system