Partner Business Development Manager
Do you love cutting-edge cloud technology? Do you live for partner ecosystems? AWS Partner Business Development Managers are responsible for recruiting, developing, and promoting APN partners in specific technology areas to AWS customers and sellers. To accelerate our rapidly-growing partner community, we are looking for a motivated, technically savvy person to build upon our ecosystem of AWS partners that work with, or provide consulting services to clients requiring cloud-based solutions that can leverage new and existing AWS Services such AWS Lambda, Amazon Kinesis, and Amazon API Gateway.
In this role, you will work across the AWS organization to identify and develop high-quality partners in a variety of specific AWS Services. You will work closely with the product teams who develop the services, other AWS Business Development Managers, AWS sales, marketing, and of course the AWS Partner Network (APN) team to grow a world-class ecosystem of technology and consulting partners. You will be expected to:
- Develop and drive a strategy to build and grow an AWS-based ecosystem of consulting partner, with practices dedicated to your focused set of AWS services
- Develop and drive business and technical enablement plan to partners
- Promote top ecosystem partners to AWS customers and sellers
- Work with regional leads to develop partners globally
- Develop and drive promotions, funding benefits, and incentives as appropriate
- Own and evolve the requirements for partners with practices dedicated to your focused set of AWS services
- Gather, organize, and report back partner feedback (both technical and business) to help improve the customer and partner experience
- Be a liaison between your ecosystem partners and the product teams; meet regularly with product team staff
- Work with the APN team to build an editorial calendar to encourage partner blogging and social media activity
- Work with AWS marketing to include partners in relevant campaigns and promotional opportunities
- Own communication strategy: Contribute updates to APN communication such as the APN blog, and keep key stakeholders informed of changes, events, and opportunities
- Develop and deliver presentations at events like re:Invent, SKO, and AWS summits.