Amazon is looking for a talented and experienced Digital Marketing Manager with strong analytical, creative and communication skills to join Amazon FreeTime, one of the fastest growing teams within Amazon Devices. Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is an all-in-one subscription for kids that offers unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, and games—all while blocking social media access and in-app purchasing so that parents don’t have unwelcome surprises. Amazon FreeTime also includes best-in-class parental controls, allowing parents to set daily time limits or restrict certain categories—like games and video—while leaving unlimited time for reading.
The Digital Marketing Manager will own high-value programs and projects, with responsibilities that include measuring and analyzing the performance of onsite, device and email channels; identifying new opportunities to drive adoption and engagement and retention based on customer and business data; supporting new product and feature launches and managing projects that rely on close collaboration with technical, product management and business teams within Amazon. This individual will also be supporting some of the most well-known brands in children’s entertainment.
- Plan, coordinate and execute innovative online and offline marketing and merchandising initiatives to drive traffic and conversion.
- Drive program improvements to completion and support new product and feature launches in close collaboration with technical, product management and business teams.
- Use merchandising and product usage data to make recommendations that will improve consumer experience.
- Develop targeting strategies that will improve marketing and merchandising performance
- Work with the content acquisition and business development teams to create on-brand, best-in-class content to promote our products.