Technical Business Development – Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, WWPS
Do you have broad and deep experience in both the business and technical aspects of cloud computing, especially in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)? Do you have rich experience understanding and influencing compute technology choices and building programs to remove obstacles to adoption with public sector customers (governments, educational institutions, non-profits)? Do you enjoy working with customers to achieve greater innovation and efficiency through IT modernization and cloud technologies? Can you help business leaders and technologists adopt new cloud services?
Amazon Web Services, the world’s leading provider of cloud computing services, is looking for a Technical Business Development Manager to join the Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) technical team focusing on Amazon artificial intelligence (Lex, Polly, Rekognition, Amazon Machine Learning). Working side by side with sales and technical leaders, you will be responsible for helping customers create new services, new capabilities, and decrease cost by adopting Amazon AI and ML services.
The ideal candidate will possess technical expertise in AI and ML, along with a diverse technical, IT management, and/or engineering background, as well as knowledge of cloud computing, industry trends, and product developments. This role requires a strong passion for customers and innovation, a high level of comfort navigating ambiguity, and attention to detail. Responsibilities:
· Build a strong understanding of AI/ML technology and related industry developments, including Amazon services such as Lex, Polly, Rekognition, Amazon Machine Learning.
· Communicate internally and externally about Amazon AI/ML approach, value proposition, and offerings. Help field teams understand AI/ML services and help customers successfully adopt them.
· Understand and uncover customers’ challenges in adopting AI/ML, and show how AWS solutions can help them provide new services, new capabilities, and new efficiencies.
· Work with partners, internal teams, and customers to determine best use-cases, deployment, and adoption of AI/ML and related technologies, etc.
· Work closely with global WWPS account teams and sales and technical leadership to build programs that accelerate adoption of AI/ML, including generating technical content and white papers.
· Define and deploy AI/ML campaigns and work with sales and field teams to implement them.
· Identify and remove obstacles that block adoption of AI/ML and related workloads.