Finance Operations Accounting department of Amazon China seeks a Shared Services Accounting manager to join the dynamic group.
The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Job Summary
1. Support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures and policies, process improvement, quality management.
2. On the audit front, the accounting manager will manage department’s response to internal and external audit requirements and will also ensure compliance with SOX and policy requirements. The accounting manager is also able to monitor and drive issue remediation.
3. Work with finance operation/ central accounting peers to resolve and escalate issues noted from accounting analysis and follow up the action plan to ensure the issue is entirely fixed.
4. Participate/lead projects that contribute to the team's overall efficiency.
5. Analyze data provided by variant tools and systems for internally financial analysis and reporting
6. Play an important role in promoting systems/process development within department to ensure ongoing efficiency and control improvements
7.Drive process improve projects by leading Six Sigma Green Belt, Kaizen Projects for process breakdowns noted from account reconciliation.