Cloud computing is the kind of major shift in information technology that only comes around once a decade. If you want to be part of history, this is your opportunity. Amazon Web Services is a high-growth, fast-moving group within Amazon with a start-up mentality where new and diverse challenges arise every day, but a group that operates with the full backing of one of the world’s most successful web companies.
AWS Finance seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to support AWS Mobile business. This position will work closely with key business partners across AWS and other Amazon organizations to drive thoughtful planning, analysis, decision support, and controllership for future investment.
· Build out and enhance P&L models for new and existing services, develop business insights and KPI dashboards, and lead ad hoc analyses.
· Create, maintain and improve profitability and management reporting.
· Drive the financial planning / budgeting process.
· Analyze new business ideas, make analytical judgments, and provide data intensive analyses to drive meaningful change.
· Build and enhance financial models used to forecast and report the company’s revenue and other key business metrics.
· Compile and review financial results and operational plans and communicate results to company leaders.
· Lead key analytical projects that assist and influence the business.
This role requires a self-starter with a strong financial modeling background, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations, and solid skills in project management. This role has regular interaction with various business units across Amazon and requires strong people skills.