We are looking for an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Program Manager who can drive innovation, compliance and execution in all aspects of delivery service providers management in Brazil to:
- Drive consistency in tools, solutions, mechanisms, etc.,
- Allow scalability by standardization / replicability,
In this segment, we are seeking a Senior Manager, Driver and Contractor Engagement who will build and lead a team to provide a dedicated focus on advocating and engaging with our transportation partners.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing programs and removing any barriers that stand in the way of success. You will build process mechanisms that provide a systematic and scalable approach to improve the KPIs.
This role is inherently cross-functional — this leader will work closely with internal teams including operations, legal, safety, loss prevention, HR, compliance and technology. A successful candidate will be customer-focused, resourceful, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. The right person will have experience in operations (transportation experience is a plus), human resources or employee relations. Lean / Six Sigma experience is strongly preferred.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
· Lead a team of program managers to drive programs related to transportation providers engagement.
· Manage the day-to-day operations related to partners.
· Manage and respond to feedback, escalations and communications related to partners.
· Partner with Legal, Safety, Loss Prevention, HR, Compliance and Operations to develop and deploy policies and processes related to fostering a positive work environment for contracted transportation companies.
· Develop metrics and establish a regular cadence of reviews highlighting the focus areas with leadership.
· Write business/product requirements, process design documents related to improving engagement and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business, design and development teams.