Amazon is looking for a strategic, analytical, and influential leader for its global portfolio of devices and accessories. As the Principal of Strategic Planning, this worldwide leadership role is pivotal to the continued growth of Amazon Devices.
In this role, you will own and drive strategic decisions, manage new product launches, and direct the worldwide planning for Amazon Devices. This role will develop large scale plans and lead complex projects across the organization in partnership with senior leaders and executives. Successful candidates will have vision to drive projects and roadmap decisions. They will also have the talent to apply technology towards automation and streamlining challenging business processes. They will have proven strengths in leading and influencing cross-functional stakeholders with solid, data-driven logic, and reasoning.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Define the technical roadmap for our systems working with Amazon’s worldwide retail network, integrating with Amazon’s own fulfillment network and 3rd party device retailers
· Measure, and continuously improve key end-to-end supply chain performance indicators from build plan accuracy to customer on-time delivery
· Create and implement inventory targets and allocation strategies to maximize inventory placement, turns, sales, and customer experience
· Drive systems, process, reporting automation, and lead the integration of innovative tools with key internal and cross functional teams
· Ownership of our end-to-end planning processes and workflows to direct our build and manufacturing investment decisions to our consumers, customer replenishment, and long term product development