Customer Advocacy Program Manager – Global Escalations Leader
Do you have a passion for drilling down to find the root cause of a problem? Do you love solving problems so they don’t occur again? Do you consider the customer’s perspective before landing on a solution? If so, this position may be for you.
We're looking for a leader who will manage a team of 8+ escalation specialists and resolution program managers who respond to centralized associate complaints, concerns, and workplace issues and are responsible for identifying recurring patterns, conducting root cause analysis, and identifying solutions that can be addressed with systemic process or policy changes. This team will collaborate closely with our service teams to bring about prompt and complete resolution to escalations while zeroing in on root causes to eliminate service failures and broken processes for good.
This leader will engage with global service owners to own the resolution and remediation of escalated issues while being persistent and dogged in the pursuit of true root cause analysis. This team will capture the themes from each escalation, reporting out on the primary themes and trends, and working with service owners to drive correction action of the larger issues that arise from these cases. This role will also be responsible for tying back the larger themes to the Customer Advocacy Pain Point Repository so we are holistically tracking and addressing customer pain points as they arise. Job Duties:
1. Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of HR Services – know who we are and how we serve our customers
2. Engage regularly and consistently with service owners to understand their needs and their processes to build a more collaborative and effective working relationship
3. Collaborate with the ER Investigations team to refine and improve the workflow between teams, ensuring SLA is met on both sides
4. Monitor the overall program at regular intervals to see what’s working, what’s not and make incremental and iterative changes as appropriate the keep the standard work relevant
5. Ensure the voice of the customer is reflected through all program-related work
6. Challenge assumptions of why a process or service failed; ask the tough questions to get to the root cause of the problem
7. Identify trends and themes in the data to see where we have larger issues that need to be addressed; meet with service owners to discuss the data and determine how to move forward with next steps
8. Lead a team of Program Managers and HR Specialists who will own the full lifecycle of escalations as they come into HRS and will work closely and collaboratively with service teams and outside stakeholders to successfully resolve each issue as it arises
9. Drive regular reporting in MBRs and QBRs, as well as ad hoc reporting for service and business leaders
10. Oversight of the internal audit mechanism that will be used to measure follow through, true resolution of root causes, and identification of themes or systemic issues