Do you want to help grow one of Amazon's key strategic businesses? We’re looking for a data driven, results oriented Marketing Program Manager to join Amazon's growing online advertising group.
The Self-Service Advertising team offers self-service, cost per click advertising solutions that help vendors and sellers increase visibility and sales of their products on Amazon.com. Examples of solutions already in the market include Sponsored Products and Amazon Marketing Services. We are building a team who will own marketing communications to our advertisers through email, video, webinar, event, blog, and system notification channels. This is a critical role and your marketing efforts will drive account optimization, growth, retention, and reactivation at scale to thousands of advertisers.
As a Marketing Program Manager, you’ll have end to end ownership of conceptualizing, executing and continually improving marketing programs that engage advertisers. You will develop advanced optimization content and partner with product teams to define the optimization strategy and go-to-market plan for new feature releases. A successful candidate will have strong analytical skills to measure channel effectiveness and synthesize data into actionable changes, and excellent written communication skills to craft the right message to the right audience segment. You’ll test what works and quickly scale that to thousands of advertisers.
- Help ensure all advertisers reach their performance goals quickly and stay active and healthy
- Own marketing programs from end to end - manage targeting and segmentation, success criteria, messaging, content and design, planning, and execution as well as reporting on results and big picture trends
- Write and schedule advanced optimization content that is meaningful, compelling, and relevant for advertiser email, video, webinar, event, blog and other communication vehicles
- Manage our email bar raiser program to maintain consistent brand and channel standards with stellar attention to detail
- Manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan to continually improve performance of the marketing channels
- Report on progress against goals to wider stakeholders – writing up proposals, roadmap plans and campaign reviews
- Work cross-functionally with technical account management, sales, development, and product teams to identify and solve issues blocking advertiser performance