Amazon is seeking a motivated candidate to develop and execute innovative solutions to support our transpostation network compounded by 3P carriers. As a Transportation Program Manager, you will analyze delivery performance, identify improvement opportunities, and manage business improvement programs from inception to successful implementation. This involves, but is not limited to, building vendor relationships, addressing transportation related web site functionality, and developing innovative programs that drive improvements in our transportation processes. The successful candidate will be tenacious in pursuing business objectives with an outstanding, proven foundation in data analysis. You will be a good fit for our team if you enjoy problem solving, are comfortable with taking advantage of new technology to solve problems, and are able to deliver results while managing multiple priorities.
This position requires experience regarding the local B2C Brazilian industry focused in ecommerce – Blockers, Technologies and Solutions. The ideal candidate must be skilled at planning, organizing, implementing, and managing program launches while prioritizing continuous improvement and compliance with customs requirements.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability. RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage day-to-day relationships with multiple providers and monitors delivery metrics across the network.
· Manage a team within a very fast-paced/time-critical and demanding environment.
· Maintain and analyze weekly multidimensional metrics across carriers, geographies and product types
· Result-orientated cooperation with internal and external process stakeholders
· Own the implementation of cross-functional process changes in a matrix organization
· Clearly articulate business and technical requirements to effect process changes
· Working with key business partners such as Safety, Finance, Loss Prevention, IT, HR, Process engineering and Engineering to deliver the operating plan and to secure required support and resources for projects and initiatives.