Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment delivering innovative solutions? Are you excited by the challenge of analyzing billions and billions of rows of data related to our customer’s engagement with Prime?
Amazon Prime is looking for a passionate, insightful, results-oriented business intelligence engineer to help manage our ever-growing information needs and support analysis of increasingly complex business questions. At Amazon Prime, understanding customer data is paramount to our success in providing customers with relevant and enticing benefits such as fast, free shipping, instant videos, streaming music, free Kindle books and many more in the US and international markets. You will focus on the design and end to end execution of self-service reporting, membership/pricing analytics, data support for economic modeling, demographic segmentation, and decision support dashboarding to enable business and finance leaders to create and manage the future of Prime.
- Analyzing billions of rows of data and driving insights related to our customer’s engagement across an ever-expanding portfolio of benefits
- Interfacing with business and finance customers to gather data and metrics requirements, then driving analytic projects which will help solve some of the most complex challenges at Amazon.
- Supporting ad-hoc / project-based analysis on WW Prime member engagement and benefits usage.
- Developing Tableau expertise across product, business and finance teams globally, to drive adoption and increase visibility into key measures of business performance.
- Proposing and prioritizing changes to reporting and creating additional metrics and processes based on program changes and customer requirements.
- Analysis of historical data to identify trends and insights.
- Championing best practices in data acquisition, Identifying data needs, and driving data quality improvement projects.
Amazon Prime is one of the highest-visibility groups across Amazon, and central to the Amazon flywheel. This is a tremendous opportunity for Business Intelligence leaders who want to develop creative, new and innovative ways of interacting with and interpreting business key performance indicators, and shape the future of the membership engagement. We're looking for innovators who want to create reliable and scalable solutions. You will have a chance to work not only with our team but also representatives from business teams around the world, to work hard, have fun, and make history.