Amazon Lumberyard is a free AAA game engine deeply integrated with AWS and Twitch – with full source. The Lumberyard team aspires to help game developers create the highest quality games, engage massive communities of fans, and connect their games to the vast compute and storage of the cloud.
We have an excellent team with years of experience building some of the industry’s most respected games. We are still on the lookout for veterans and pioneers who can imagine and deliver world-class technology for tomorrow’s best titles. If you’re excited about the opportunity to invent and build with the entire Amazon ecosystem, we want to talk to you.
Amazon needs SDETs who are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems and have a strong will to get things done. SDETs at Amazon work on real world problems on a global scale, own their systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world. They deploy their technical skills to invent and simplify how things work, dive deep on problem investigation, and ensure our software meets the highest standards.
- Mapping problems and identifying root causes.
- Testing game technology before it faces millions of customers.
- Debugging anything that runs! If we can build it, you can break it... and then make it more elegant than it was when you got here.
- Write a lot of code to build test tools and test automation as well as help with product development.
- Work with SDEs, PMs, and game teams -- your code will have a vital and measurable impact on existing programs and the development of new features, apps, platforms, and content.