Help mold the future of voice recognition and cloud-based content/services. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may just be right for the Principal Business Development Manager role on the Alexa Smart Home team. In this role, you will be working with some of the top-tier companies & developers in the Smart Home ecosystem to help develop incredible experiences that will wow customers using the Alexa voice service.
Your responsibilities will include creating and owning key business relationships and driving the ultimate success of partner projects. You will be the “face of Amazon” with key partners and drive discussions with senior technical leaders/CxO in those organizations. You will also be required to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon priorities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer engagement and communication skills as well as the technical understanding to drive deals across all stakeholders.
- Identify and engage 3rd party developers and drive opportunities for compelling Alexa experiences in the Smart Home ecosystem.
- Work with cross-functional teams to enable successful recruiting and onboarding of developers
- Develop unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of new Amazon technologies
- Deliver persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations to senior decision makers
- Advocate internally for developer features and functionality that will help facilitate a world class Alexa skills ecosystem
- Create actionable steps to achievement of big, ambiguous ideas