Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world leader in providing a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost cloud platform that powers some of the world's most innovative companies! A flagship service of AWS is the Simple Storage Service (S3), which hosts trillions of objects for a variety of applications, ranging from backups to photo storage to Big Data. Customer usage of S3 continues to grow exponentially, and we are constantly expanding our global footprint with new AWS regions.
S3 is looking for a Technical Program Manager to join the S3 Front-end team. This team is responsible delivering S3 APIs and new feature to customers that are internal and external.
The individual will:
· Provide technical leadership and contributions to improve S3 front-end delivery of new features.
· Determine and drive development best practices across all of S3
· Identify, track and resolve technical issues impacting multiple simultaneous projects (internal and external)
· Work closely with Managers, and Developers to deliver results, frugally and effectively
· Work closely with other AWS teams tracking dependencies and deliverables, and launching and coordinating new initiatives to improve our scalability and utilization
· Assist in planning and monitoring future region build work