Amazon is seeking an Acquisition Integration Manager to join its Corporate Development team. This individual will lead due diligence and integration planning and execution efforts for Amazon's acquisitions. The role ranges from working with executive business sponsors to define key value drivers for potential acquisitions, to implementing actionable plans to achieve transaction objectives, to diving deep on tactical aspects of integration projects in need of extra attention. Integration managers oversee and influence cross-functional diligence and integration teams to ensure all relevant tasks are completed. Stakeholder groups include acquiring business and technology teams, HR, tax, legal, finance, security, open source, accounting, and communications.
This role will lead cross-functional initiatives both before and after acquisition. Successful integration managers at Amazon are self-starters, able to work autonomously, natural problem solvers, collaborative, and not fazed by adversity or ambiguity.
- Lead several acquisition integration projects simultaneously
- Organize and lead the acquisition due diligence process to identify integration needs and create integration plans while ensuring Amazon maintains appropriate rigor throughout the diligence process
- Define, track and communicate appropriate performance measurements to project team and stakeholders
- Work with functional area managers to align resources to integration plans
- Communicate project priority and set project task priority for related teams
- Prepare appropriate documentation to close out integration projects and facilitate effective hand-offs
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Amazon's integration processes and best practices