Amazon's video group is building interactive streaming experiences that create new shopping experiences for customers. Our group offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll invent and launch innovative designs that directly impact Amazon customers.
We are looking for a seasoned technical leader to manage an outstanding team of software engineers. You and your team will have three significant areas of ownership: launching the new product on mobile devices, building an innovative content creator experience and transforming our video capturing and distribution strategy. This is a unique opportunity to learn about live streaming video and advertising through the lens of a new business. You’ll partner closely with Twitch, Mobile Shopping, Fire TV, Kindle, and Retail Tech teams. In addition, you’ll collaborate with all members of our agile team, including product management, marketing, UX design, and content production. The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills, is passionate about metrics, and is experienced in mobile development. Responsibilities:
· Deliver innovative mobile experiences for our new product (on mobile app, web, and Fire TV)
· Deliver a robust content creator video capturing and distribution experience
· Hire and retain engineering talent
· Develop the long-term strategy for your areas of ownership
· Execute on product roadmaps and project plans