At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place where people can find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a highly qualified Senior Project Manager who will lead projects that help our organization scale by building key technology and refining process. This person will be responsible for understanding key process flows and developing a strategy to improve and automate. He/she will interact closely with engineering resources to make improvements. The candidate will create the business case outlining strategic requirements for each of these initiatives. The candidate will train others and leverage GB projects and coaching to execute key projects as well as personally drive strategic efforts. The candidate will also have a deep understanding of systems and be able to gather functional and technical requirements.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Create a strategic roadmap for the initiatives that scale Advertising
- Recommend and create a business case for new launches.
- Present to senior leaders and get their approval.
- Create and manage a pipeline of projects that impact Lead Time and Efficiency
- Partner with Technology team and create a project plan to make the initiatives live
- Build data warehouse queries to get key data.
- Understanding of technical project management and system interactions