Alexa is the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon device designed to respond to your voice commands and queries. We’re building solutions and applications behind Alexa products and services to directly bring joy to people’s day to day lives. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history. Come join our team!
Alexa Communications team is looking for software engineers who are interested in building Communications capabilities with us. We solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. You can make history with us, and the good news is that we’ve only just begun!
For our new team we are looking for passionate, curious, and talented Software Engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume applications that will revolutionize the industry. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used every day, by people you know. Running with the spirit and energy of a start-up, our team is focused on leveraging emerging technologies (Alexa voice recognition) to create enhance customer experience in the area of Communications.
- Data intensive services development and data analytics tools development.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative services.
- Writing clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews.
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members
- Analyze and optimize back-end application and services code for efficiency and performance